Providing Efficient, Client-Centered Service To Vermonters For Two Generations
ORESTE V. VALSANGIACOMO
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Wrongful Death
- Professional Licensing
- General Civil Litigation
Rusty is a trial attorney who has tried all types of cases in family, criminal and civil courts. His primary objective as a trial lawyer is to represent all sides, in as many cases as possible, in order to gain a truly diverse perspective of the law and people. Now his main emphasis is representing plaintiffs in injury, malpractice and wrongful death cases. He has been named in numerous editions of the Best Lawyers of America and cited in Vermont Business Magazine's Top 100 Lawyers.
He attended St. Michaels College (B.A. 1967) and Creighton University where he earned his J.D. Degree in 1972. He served with the United States Army from 1967 to 1970, including a tour in the Republic of Viet Nam. Rusty is a member of the Vermont and Washington County Bar Associations. He is admitted to the Bar in Vermont and the U.S. District Court of Vermont. In addition, he was Chairperson of the Vermont Lottery Commission and a past member of the Barre City Elementary and Spaulding High School Boards.
Rusty was born in Montpelier, Vermont. He and his wife Peggy have resided in Barre for many years and have two grown children. He enjoys many outdoor activities and especially enjoys his mountainside cabin with his partners.
- Creighton University School of Law, Omaha, Nebraska
- J.D. - 1972
- St. Michaels College
- B.A. - 1967
- U.S. District Court District of Vermont
- Vermont County Bar Association, Member
- Washington County Bar Association, Member
- Best Lawyers of America
- Vermont Business Magazine's Top 100 Lawyers
- Chairperson of the Vermont Lottery Commission
- Member of the Barre City Elementary
- Member of the Spaulding High School Boards
- United States Army, 1967 to 1970